Hunter Douglas Faux or Real Wood Blinds – Which?
The home decor question: Which wood blinds should you use in your home, Faux or Real Wood Blinds? The Home Decor answer: It really depends on your budget, your needs, and your vision. Both types of blinds have several appealing qualities. Let’s look at some of these qualities.
1.Cost Effective ( Between 15% to 30% less in cost over real wood)
2. Heat, Fade, and Moisture Resistant (Making them ideal choice for kitchens and bathrooms)
3. Easy to Clean and Maintain.
4. Similar in Style to Real Wood, Different in Material ( A blend of hardwood and composite vinyl material)
5. Available in Variety of Colors (Wood grain colors, natural, and white)
1. Solid Hardwood Construction (Basswood, Cherry, Maple, and Oak)
2. Add Value to your Home
3. Available in a Variety of Stains and Colors (Custom design color options)
4. Available in a Variety of Size and Slat Options
5. Durable and Energy Efficient (Providing good insulation from heat and cold)
Faux or real wood blinds are an excellent choice for any home. To make your decision easier consider the options available by window treatment specialist Hunter Douglas.
Hunter Douglas offers the Everwood Rendition and Everwood Tru-Grain alternative wood blinds. These blinds are a blend of hardwoods and composite materials available in a large selection of white, cream, wood grain colors and patterns. These faux wood blinds are durable, dependable, resist fading, yellowing, or warping.
Hunter Douglas also gives the consumer the option of choosing wood blinds made with hardwoods such as basswood, cherry, oak, and maple. Country Woods real wood blinds by Hunter Douglas are described in the brochure as “a classic architectural approach to window design.”
Parkland Reflection wood blinds from Hunter Douglas have the look and feel of shutters. Made of basswood, they are available in many color and stain options, such as Warm Cherry, Harvest and Porcini Mushroom!
For large windows and sliding doors, Hunter Douglas offers Crosswinds genuine hardwood vertical blinds. They are designed with “finger jointed construction for strength and durability with warm colors such as Red Mahogany.”
What is your budget? What is your vision? Both can be realized with the variety and availability of the wood blinds offered by Hunter Douglas. Contact us here at Home Decor Solutions for a FREE-in Home consultation to view the Hunter Douglas line of Faux and Real Wood blinds. We are one click, one call away.